Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5000 Views! Finaly…


After about two years of moody and inconsistent blogging, I have finaly reached 5000 views, 2000 of which were accomplished during the last 5 months (which is when I started paying attention to the views and added the stats widget). Hurray for me!

I have made myself a target to reach 10000 by the end of this year, at most. I hope that by then I will be making better posts regularly and consistently. I don’t want this resolution to turn into another of my short-lived resolutions. Those resolutions usually start with a fiery blaze and end abruptly with a feeble spark. All that is left is the ashes of spirit to plague me with the memory (LOL).

Anyway, thanks a lot for all of you who have spared your time to check out my blog. I hope you continue to visit!

307-congratulations_balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment